To file or modify a tax return, you can go back ten years. An amendment may allow you to remedy a mistake in your file or add a previously overlooked deduction or credit. The production from a previous year can allow you to obtain certain refunds and/or credits:

  • Federal and provincial tax withheld at source too much

  • Working Income Tax Benefit (WITB)

  • The work premium, adapted work premium and the supplement to the work prenium (Quebec)

  • GST credit

  • Solidarity Tax Credit (Quebec)

  • Canada Child Tax Benefit (CCTB) | Canada Child Benefit (CAC)

  • Universal Child Care Benefit (UCCB)

  • Child Assistance (Quebec) 

  • Tuition Tax Credit


Non-production of your tax returns can have unfavourable implications in specific situations (fines, legal mortgage, wage seizure, etc.).


We may also be able to recover some tax forms that you may have misplaced.